Blonde Janet

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hurrah! People have actually commented on my first posting. It works!

I am back at work today after three weeks off, and I am having mixed emotions about it. Is it wrong to enjoy large doses of daytime telly? Is there an episode of Place in the Sun or Homes under the Hammer that I haven't seen? Will I survive without the wisdom and insight of Jeremy Kyle on a daily basis? These are the questions with which I struggle as I get up to date with my work emails.

I can tell this is going to be a deeply intellectual blog....

4 Comments:

  • At 2:26 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Yay! Yay! Intellectualism...

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Fat Roland said…

    Yeah! Interletu-- intrellectual-- interlecterlis-- inty-- um... yeah!

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I know, it's so hard, Eyan. But good try anyway.

    Jeremy Kyle is like Kilroy but pretends to be nice. Discuss.

    I don't know because I haven't really ever seen him. But is he?

     
  • At 3:05 AM, Blogger Fat Roland said…

    I saw Jeremy Kyle on he tellybox the other day, and he was REALLY NASTY. He's worse than Kilroy, although not as orange and I think he likes foreign people.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home